Hey, I am blessed to share camera with my kids who are more fond of it, and as a canvas artist I can now explore my art through lens this time.
As I continue to learn I am happy to share them with you. Most of the photos here are very meaningful to me, but some are nothing special except that I found beauty in them. Nonetheless I hope you will enjoy viewing everything because they are all taken with a heart.
-Ernie Catanghal

Tip: To view all the photos in each batch better just click on the first image and use the left and right cursor keys on your keyboard.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Batch 27: Drops, Ripples And Flares





































































2 comments:

  1. Hi Ernie,
    Just want to tell you that i always viewed all your works posted here. My goodness, you are such a very talented person an ability that only GOD can give. Thank God you decided to share it to us, your shots truly speaks a lot to me as i stared to them. Keep it up Ernie.... way to go.
    Ang galing mo at sympre mas magaling si Lord, kasi SYA ang nag bless syo ng mga talentong ibinahagi mo sa amin. PURIHIN ANG DIOS. ELSA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nakaka-ngiti naman comment mo Ate Els! Salamat sa appreciation ng munti kong talento. Lalo akong ginanahan na mapagbuti pa ang talent ko. Sariling aral lang ito at basic lang gamit ko. Pero tama ka, sa Diyos ang lahat ng kapurihan. Hope you will keep enjoying my photos. God bless!

    ReplyDelete