Hey, I am blessed to share camera with my kids who are more fond of it, and as a canvas artist I can now explore my art through lens this time.
As I continue to learn I am happy to share them with you. Most of the photos here are very meaningful to me, but some are nothing special except that I found beauty in them. Nonetheless I hope you will enjoy viewing everything because they are all taken with a heart.
-Ernie Catanghal

Tip: To view all the photos in each batch better just click on the first image and use the left and right cursor keys on your keyboard.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

My 1st Take On SCOTT KELBY WORLDWIDE PHOTO WALK (2012)

October 13, 7am, a group of fun-loving photographers from Pasig City and surrounding communities  gathered together in front of the city museum to take part to the annual global event, Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk. I am blessed to participate in this for the first time and all I can say is that the experience is priceless! It was not just an ordinary group photo walk but more so it is a friendship club taking on the common passion on a higher level. This event is something I will never forget, I learned so much but most of all I gained a lot of friends.
















































Thank you PASIG SHUTTER BUGS for this wonderful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment